Silk-screen: Lays a heavy coating of ink for more vivid color to stand up against UV exposure. Ideal for larger signs and decals. Recommended for most materials (Vinyl, Polyester, Reflective, Paper Boards and Corrugated Boards.)
Digital Printing: Provides FINN-Line with the means to give superb FULL COLOR production in a short time at a minimal cost, while also providing the opportunity for personalization. Recommended for most materials.
Offset (Lithography): Provides FINN-Line promoters with fine line, detailed reproduction for inside window and indoor applications. Ideal for multi-color process on a wide selection of materials. Consult with your INNOVATIVE professional, a free phone call away.
Thermal Printing: Bar Coding and consecutive Numbering.
• Purchase orders can be received by mail, fax, e-mail, SAGE, ESP Transact or Distributor Central
• Orders have to be clearly type written to assure accuracy
• Quantity of product required
• Stock number and material (when required)
• Clear, clean copy and/or factory-approved artwork
• Order quantities must be in increments of quantities listed.
• Special pricing for less than minimum orders available. Call for a Kwik-Quote.
• Repeat Orders require our previous order number or your PO# & date to assure an exact duplication. ALL files (paper, film, copy, dies, etc.) are eliminated every 3 years. Repeat orders after that time are considered a new order.
• Additions to your standard order must be clearly noted (ie. Changes in Copy, Color, Special or Matched Colors, Special Shapes, Clear Coating or Lamination, Special Packaging, etc.). Most of these additions are priced or noted at the bottom of each page of our catalog. Consecutive numbering is available on nearly any FINN-Line standard product.
Permanent Adhesive: For long term, permanent applications. Also used on security type destructible non-transferable decals which will shred or in some cases leaving the word “VOID”.
Removable Adhesive: Allows secure application with easy clean removal. Used on Bumper Stickers and Window Decals.
Lo-Tac Adhesive: Allows the end user to reposition or remove cleanly and re-apply. Used on Counter Mats, Wall, Table or Floor Graphics, etc.
Vector artwork with fonts converted to lines/outlines/paths
Raster images with minimum resolution of 300x300 ppi to size
Text or copy is not suitable as raster data
Four color process printing must include all necessary bleeds (.125”)
PDF, EPS, AI, JPEG, PNG
Tips for trouble free art:
- Convert fonts to lines/outlines/paths
- Indicate die/cut line
- Indicate bleed where needed
- Identify spot colors
- Include a .jpg or color print for reference
- Submit a copy for verification
Art: Finn-Line has full pre-press capabilities for in-house orders
Die cutting: Special shapes (other than square or rectangle) require a one-time die charge of $140.00(g) up to 100 sq. inches, simple shapes. Larger sizes and/or more detailed shapes available on Kwik-Quote. No charge for circles every 1/2” up to 8”.
Round Corners: Add a charge of $.33(g) per 1000 pieces (min).
Perforation: Available on elected elected materials by adding extra color charge.
Over Lamination: An ultimate imprint highlight and protection in either crystal or matte finish at an additional charge.
Write-On/Wipe-Off: A laminated surface adds the ability for smooth writing and erasing on top of a product with certain writing utensils.
Clear coating: A liquid over coating that also provides protection.
Special Packaging: Available on most products.
Note Grabber Surface: Available on nearly every Finn-Line material offered. Product approval is required.
Consecutive Numbering: Available on nearly every Finn-Line material offered. Changes in sequence, color and/or copy requires an additional change fee of $32.50(g). Finn-Line can also consecutively number in silk-screen inks for long term outdoor appliations.
• What is the advertiser trying to accomplish? Outdoor use, inside use, inside a window facing out, read both inside and outside, term of use, etc.
• Quantity involved?
• Suggested materials or special materials involved?
• Colors ... color matching, digital, process or spot?
• What artwork will be provided? Art is to be factory approved.
• Size or sizes? Be specific.
• What shape is required? (sketches are helpful)
• Printed one side or both sides? (different copy/same copy)
• Round corners or square cut?
• Consecutive numbering?
• Are there changes during the run? (variable data, # sequence, color, etc.)
• Additions such as over lamination, packaging, pens, binding, adhesive tabs etc.
• Repeat Orders require our previous order number, your PO# and date to ensure an exact duplication. ALL files (paper, film, copy, dies, etc.) are eliminated every 3 years. Repeat orders after that time will be considered a new order.
• FINN-Line combines over 78 years of experience with our modern technology to provide the advertising client the most effective long term, individualized promoter at the lowest possible price.
- Finn-Line never has a set-up charge.
- First proof after PO is always free.
- If the price box does not apply, you will need a Kwik-Quote. You can reach us by phone, fax, our website or email.
Measuring Custom Orders:
Customized items are priced similar to standard items except the products are priced by square inch. Square inches are determined by measuring the furthest point of the height x width = square inches.